Followers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

An Autumn Sweet Pea
Hi all,I did say I would share some Christmas cards with you,but I was asked yesterday to make a card with autumn colours and this is the end result.I have used a Sweet Pea Stamp,some gorgeous lace and roses all available at Bizzy Becs.I must say I just love those orange roses they are gorgeous IRL,I purchased what was left at Bizzy Becs.......hmmmm best ask Bec if she is going to get more of them,I might have to get a stash of these ones.The wings,moon and edges of cardstock have all had stickles added to them.......which is hard to see.I am entering this in a few challenges which is why I am posting it now.I see many of you entering so many challenges,I also wanted to give it a go and you know.........I don't know how you all do it.....lol.....I started with a few challenges in mind and then looked up the rest after my card was completed OMG it takes up so much time....lol....Well here are the 5 challenges I am entering
Craftalicious Challenges - Harvest Festival/Autumn
Stamp Something - Fall Colours
Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...