Followers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Another Birthday Card
Hi all,I am back........but I think I am sinking rather than swimming.I am still in the process of doing my nephews scrapbooking album........which by the way has not really progressed and a dear friend has also asked me to do her a small wedding album and she also wants 20 chrissy cards.I also have another friend that usually orders 50 chrissy cards off me,and there seems to be a run of birthdays at the moment for my husbands work collegues,my family and my girls friends. With all this,it is also a struggle to get all the household things done,spend time with the girls and also blogging.......but I am not going to stress....lol.....I am going to just take a breath and keep plodding along.It is the school holidays now,so I am hoping to catch up.This card is one I made for my eldest daughters friend,it is her birthday tomorrow and they just love anything spooky and gothic looking.....lol.....it must be the age.Anyway my daughter chose this awesome Simply Betty image,which was already printed and then I chose this fabulous background scene from Make it Crafty........which by the way is free if you are a member of Crafters Digital Art Center and join the Make it Crafty group.I had to cut the image out as it was already printed,I then popped the image up with foam tape to give it some dimension.Well not much room for embellishing on this one,I didn't realise how big I had made the background until I had printed it.I don't have an air brush,so I have used chalk for the misty effect.Well my daughter is really happy with it,so that makes me happy....lol....and I can move onto the next project.
I am going to enter this card into the following challenges 
Make it Crafty - Anything Goes
The Burtonesque Dolls - Trick or Treating in Burton's Neighbourhood

Just a quick note for you all,on my sidebar I have listed many stores and blogs that have digital images.You really need to check these out and I am sure there are many more I don't know about.I also have quite a few new followers who have just started blogging,so if you have some time stop by and see their fabulous work.......we all know how daunting it is starting out.

That's it from me,I better get creating..................I will stop by and see the rest of you this evening.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...