Followers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Blog Candy Winner
Hi all,I am sorry I have not been around.I did get sick and so did my little girl,I had sinus yet again,I get it at this time every year.The headaches and blocked nose are not so much fun,I just hope I am better soon.My little girl got a middle ear infection and she was put on antibiotics,so hopefully she is also fighting fit soon.Thankyou to all who entered my candy,there is only one winner,but I will do another candy in the near future.Anyway,I am sure you all want to hear who won the candy.It was drawn by randomn org and the winner is no 81 Simi from Simi's Bastelecke.Congratulations Simi please email me at chezzy31@gmail.com with your address and I will get your prize posted to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...