Followers

Saturday, September 11, 2010






It's Blog Candy Time
Hi all,I hope you are enjoying your weekend,well you are going to enjoy it alot more as I have some blog candy up for grabs.I have four Bizzy Becs furniture stamps,these are no longer available in rubber,but they can be purchased at Bizzy Becs digi store.These furniture stamps are perfect for your Magnolia images and any others you can think of.I also have five Sweet Pea stamps,I have included the colour pictures so you know what ones you will get and this is all going to one lucky follower.The reasons for my blog candy well,
  • I am over 60,000 hits
  • I am very near the end of my weight loss journey,I have lost 19.1kg and 51cm.......YEAHHH.....
  • and I am just happy and feel like being generous
 So here is what you have to do
  •  Become a follower.
  • You need to post my candy on your blog either on the sidebar or by a post (if you post my candy please link that post to the Linky below,please don't link your blog URL or I will not be able to see your post).If you put the candy on your sidebar,just link the Linky to your blog. 
  •  If you don't have a blog,you can still enter,the same rules apply as above(though you won't need to post about the candy).........just link my blog to the linky with your name.But remember to check back and see if you have won,as I won't be able to get in contact with you.I know some of you don't have blogs,and I don't want you to miss out.
And that is it,the blog candy will finish Saturday 11th September at 12.00am and will be drawn on Sunday 12th September.I will post overseas and the winner will be drawn by Randomn org.Don't forget to come back and check to see if you have won.

EDIT - Hi all,I will be spending the day with my family on Sunday,so the candy will now finish on Sunday 12th September at 12.00am.I will draw the winner sometime on Monday.Good Luck.

This post will stay pinned to the top,please look below for newer posts.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...