Followers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Delicious Doodles - One for the Boys
Good morning,I hope you are all well.........I feel like I have the flu coming on and I am so not wanting to get the flu again,so I am already taking the remedies to keep it at bay.It's my nephews birthday on Monday so I had to quickly get this card made for him,so I could post it today.He is going to be 24,WOW how time flies,we will be having a birthday lunch for him here the Sunday after his birthday.I will also have to get a few batches of my chocolate chip cookies made, as my nephew's just love them......so much so that the birthday boy is bringing his large biscuit container to fill and take back home with him.....lol.....I am really pleased with how this card turned and it was so quick to make.The image is available at Delicious Doodles,I knew I had to have this as soon as I saw it.I did try to colour the image a little,but I think it looks best left as it is,so this is going to be perfect for all my quick cards.I am going to enter this card to the following challenges.
Digital Tuesday - Dots and Stripes(my background paper is similar to dots)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...