Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Another Card for Elise 
Good morning all,I was just doing a little blogging before bed and noticed another card for Elise.Thankyou so much ladies,for taking the time out to send Elise some love.But,my main reason for this post,was to let you know about a heartfelt post written by one of my new followers.I was moved by her words and it got me to thinking how true it was and how we all sometimes take things for granted.If you have time,please stop by Gone By The Board and read this beautiful post.Thankyou for stopping by.

2 comments:

Merry said...

Cheryl, I am so glad you shared this link. As that was such a beautiful post to read.

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW - what an amazing post - THANX Cheryl for taking the time to link back to it so we can ALL realise the small effort WE make IS important! My card was already underway but is now on top of my list to get finished!
Will be needing that address soon!
xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...