Followers

Friday, October 22, 2010



Some More Christmas Cards
Hi all,it's been a busy few days for me and some more busy days ahead.I made these christmas cards about a week ago,they needed to be very simple so I could get quite a few made.I went all white with the first and cheated a little using a Sassy Cheryl's pre coloured image,and I just love how quick they were to make.I also used the spellbinder snowflakes and covered them with diamond dust......love this stuff.The spellbinder dies and embossing folder are available at Bizzy Becs.The wreath cards were made using a Verve image and sentiment,I must admit I still love Verve for those quick and elegant cards.I stamped the bow again and popped it up on 3d foam for some dimension.Well best go,I need to catch up on some blog hopping and cardmaking.Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...