Followers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010


Christmas Cards
Hi all,I have been busy catching up on my chrissy cards after getting all my DT work done,so the next few posts will be dedicated to Christmas cards.Here are two of them,the first was done using a free image from Leaves of Time,the images are fabulous and very old fashioned.........so if you like this style it is well worth a look.The brad,charm,flowersoft and digi ticket are all available at Bizzy Becs.The second card is a case of a Stampin'Up! demonstrator Marelle Taylor,I loved the look of her cards and wanted to give it a go.Marelle made 3 cards and I have combined the ideas from 2 of them to make this card.The dove is covered in glitter,but it is hard to see,I did have trouble taking a photo of this one.Well must go,I have to read to my little girl,enjoy your evening.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...