Followers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Bugaboo Christmas
Hi all,I tried to visit you last night, but my internet when down,so I decided to clean my messy desk and boy it hasn't looked this good in months.Anyway here is my next chrissy card,I am behind in making my cards, so I  have been trying to keep them clean and simple.Well I tried to keep this one as simple as possible,but just couldn't help myself,I had to add the swirl and poinsettia....lol.....and now I am much happier with it.The image is from Bugaboo and you can get it here,they also have 50% off for November only.So if you want something best get it now as you may only have a few hours left before the sale ends.The Digi ticket,Magnolia swirl die and Poinsettia die were all purchased at Bizzy Becs.Bizzy Becs also has a christmas sale on at the moment,so hop on over there before you miss out.Well best be off,got to get dinner ready and get on that treadmill for an hour.Thanks for stopping by.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...