Followers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wild Rose Studio Stamps -  Milton in Xmas Hat
Hi all,have been missing for a few days to catch up on some DT creations and commenting.Now I am ready to stop by and see what you have all been up to,hoping for some inspiration,as it is taking me a while to get back into crafting after all my time off.Onto my card,here is cute little Milton from Wild Rose Studio Stamps and he is just one of the new images Bec has in store at Bizzy Becs.I must say these are definately worth the money,they are a fabulous size and easy to colour.Just might have to go and get some more before they are sold out.I have used my spellbinder snowflakes and covered them with Twinklets diamond dust and it is so sparkly IRL,I have also used liquid pearls on the dots of snowflakes and stickles on Milton's hat.The ribbon was purchased from Sharon at No time to Stamp,she has a store attached to her blog called Stamp Simply Ribbon Store,I just love all the beautiful ribbon she stocks.BTW I did go to the copic certification class on Monday and loved it,met some lovely ladies and our instructors were fabulous.I do have a problem though I am now wanting an air brush system.......lol.......But I am now certified.....WOOHOO.....Well off to do some blog hopping enjoy your day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...