Followers

Thursday, December 16, 2010







A White Christmas in the Land of Oz?
Hi all,I am so sorry I did not get to visit yesterday afternoon,I had another hectic day.I had an appointment in the morning,stood in a lay by line for 2 hours(they were missing some of my parcel,though all sorted now) and had to do the groceries.My daughter had also organised to go to the movies with a friend and her mum,but I found out that her mum was no longer able to take them,I ended up taking them so they wouldn't miss out.By the time I got home about 9.30pm I was totally exhausted.

Anyway I had just got home from the gym at around 1.50pm and not 10 minutes later,we had this massive storm.It was so dark,I had to have the lights on inside.The photos are of our front yard,I was holding the door open to get these,I ended up having to run my arm under warm water as the ice was starting to freeze my arm.It was also very dark outside,but I have used the flash to get a better picture.My 4 year old's trampoline was filled with ice,as was the sun shade on top of the trampoline and my gosh look at it all at the front door.My car is parked under a carport and between the house and garage,so it is fairly well covered,but the very strong winds that came with this storm still managed to carry some ice onto the windscreen of my car.I have heard quite a few sirens since this storm and that does worry me,I do hope that no one has been badly injured.Well,I think I need to do some blog hopping,but first I will draw the winner of my Blue Butterfly Stamps mini candy.Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...