Followers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 6 Preview - Blue Butterfly Stamps
Savannah
Hi all, here is the last of the gorgeous Victorian Sweethearts and her name is Savannah........isn't she just beautiful.These images are fabulous to colour and really do make such pretty cards.There is still time to enter the store blog candy,in fact you have 19 hours left before the linky closes.I also have one rubber image to give away,all you have to do is comment on that post here and I will draw the winner by Randomn org. sometime this evening.....when I get a chance.Thankyou all for stopping by to check out the previews,these images rubber and digi will be available at Bizzy Becs on the 16th December.Well thanks for stopping by,I need to get off the computer now....lol.....I should get a chance to catch up with you all in a day or two.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...