Followers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bizzy Becs January Challenge


Hi all,sorry I have been missing,I have been really busy with my girls,cooking and Bizzy Becs DT creations, which BTW you will be seeing very soon and I am sure you are going to love.I do also have some chrissy things to show,that I was not able to show before christmas,I will get to those in a day or two.Well I cannot believe we are already 5 days into the new year,and we are ready for another challenge at Bizzy Becs store blog. This challenge is a recipe challenge so you need to include 3 Flowers, 2 Buttons and 1 Ribbon on your creation.The image I have used for this creation is Cara chatting and she is available at Mo's Digital Pencil.

The Winner of this Challenge will Win a Complete Set of Digi Images from Bizzy Becs new Image Release which will be happening very soon.So keep an eye out,you are going to love these.Well best be getting back to my DT work,just give me another 2 to 3 days to finish off my DT creations and I will be able to stop by your blogs and check out what you have all been up to.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...