Followers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Creatalicious Challenge #18



Hi all,I am so sorry I have not been here in over a week,I have been busy and had alot of things that had to be done straight away.Anyway I am back and have a lot of catching up to do.I have just finished the Creatalicious challenge post and thought I'd better put my post up.
This month's challenge is all about the Ribbon - create something that shows some Ribbon. Make it a LOVE theme. 

I didn't have alot of time left to do my creation,so I decided to paint a chipboard heart with gold and use some crackle medium to get a crackle effect.Then when dry I sprayed some gold glimmermist over it.The tickets are freebies from Miss Cutie Pie,you really need to check these out,they are gorgeous.I couldn't get a good photo of this,so the top photo was taken with a flash and shows the gold and the bottom photo without a flash so you can see the dimension.Well it is very late here and I am really tired,will start catching up with you all in the afternoon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...