Followers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Card For Rio

Hello everyone,I am back with the card I made for Rio.It is Rio's birthday on the 8th February and she has decided that she wants all her birthday money to go to sick children,you can read the post here.Now Rio's mum Betty from Simply Betty Stamps has also designed a digi for her and all the proceeds from this digi will also go to the sick children.All Betty is asking if we could please make a card for Rio and make her birthday special,well I was so happy to do so.I think this little lady has taught us all that it doesn't matter how much you give, it is the thought that counts and every little bit does help.I loved the digi papers I used for my daughters card,so I used them again but in the pink and green and WOW it is bright.I don't normally like bright colours,but I just had to use them with this image and I really do love how it turned out.The papers are a digi freebie and you can get them here.So if you can, please join in and help those in need.Well it's very late here,I need to get to bed,will catch up with you in the morning.Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...