Followers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bizzy Bec's February Challenge


Hi all,sorry this is a little late I should have posted it this morning.I am still busy with many things at the moment and well the heat is also taking its toll on me,I just can't stand to craft and sit at the computer,whenit is this hot.We have been having 35 degrees celsius and above since Monday and today it is 42...........and well I have totally had enough of this hot weather.I also have my MIL visiting tomorrow and she will be staying for dinner and a dear friend from Queensland will be here to stay for a few days,so this weekend we have also been busy cleaning and getting everything ready.I have also been trying to get some DT creations done,some of which are from Bizzy Becs new release which will be on the 18th February.I am still in the process of creating with these images and am loving it,just not happy with the heat....lol.....


Anyway,here is the next challenge from Bizzy Becs store blog and it is to follow a sketch,I do love a sketch challenge.Now the winner will receive 6 rubber stamps from the next new release.........and they are GORGEOUS you are going to love these ones too.So join in,you have a month to get your entry done and be in the running for these new images.All of my embellishments and image were purchased at Bizzy Becs. Well,best be off more cleaning and organising to do.I will have a break this evening and check what you have all been up to.Enjoy your weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...