Followers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 4 Sweet Love Collection - Love Letter





Day 4 and another GORGEOUS image to show you.I felt the urge to make something different for a change,most of the time I only ever really have time for cards...............so I made the extra effort to get a box drawer done with an easel card attached to the top.You can get the tutorial for the drawer box here and the easel card here,you will have to change the measurements of the easel card so it fits the top of the box.The digi tickets I used are a freebie from Miss Cutie Pie and gosh these are so very beautiful,you really need to check them out.

There is still some candy on offer at the store blog and surprise candy on my blog at the top of this post,if you stop by and check out the DT's STUNNING creations,there may also be some blog candy there.

These images will be available in store 9pm Western Australia time 19th January.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...