Followers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 5 Sweet Love Collection - Fairy of Love


Well, it's day 5 and the last image of the collection to show and how sweet is this fairy.When I started to colour my image these are the colours I had in mind,the only problem was that I realised after I had finished I did not have any papers this colour............arghhhh.So my last chance was to check out some digi papers I had and my gosh these can be lifesavers.........lol.........These digi papers are actually free ones I found and you can get them here.The digi ticket is a freebie from Miss Cutie Pie.

I still have some mini candy up for grabs above this post,the store blog candy finished yesterday so pop back there just before the images are released in store to see if you have won.Don't forget to stop by the DT blogs and check out their BEAUTIFUL creations,they may also have some blog candy up for grabs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...