Followers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Mystery Candy

Hi all,I have a mystery candy up for grabs during this new release,someone will win 2 of these gorgeous images........though you won't know which ones.If you would like a chance at winning,enter your name in the linky below.This candy will run from 15th January until the 19th January and I will draw a winner sometime on the 20th.Good luck.

This post will be pinned to the top,my recent posts for this new collection will be under this one.

NOTE : Hi all I have been having internet trouble,it has been almost on dial up speed and cutting out. Lucky for me I scheduled my posts.Anyway I just wanted to say I appreciate every one of you,you are the best blogging buddies a person could have and I promise I will stop by and visit every one of you...............just might take a few days.

NOTE : Yeah I'm back,since Monday evening I have not had any internet connection what-so-ever and I was hoping that my posts went up.So instead of visiting you all slowly,I was not able to visit at all.But,everything is fine now and I can start catching up with you all.I will say though,from now on I will be scheduling all of my DT posts as it is less stressful when you have no internet.....lol....





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...