Followers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Challenge Time


Hi all,I hope you have been enjoying your week.This is the first of a few commissioned cards I have to make,the colours and image were selected by the recipient and this is what I came up with.I am pretty pleased with the result, considering I have practically nothing in that shade of blue.I was determined to get some challenges in this time,it has been months since I have been able to join in with any challenges.I don't know about anyone else,but I always seem to be short of time at the moment.........hopefully that changes soon.Mandy did comment in my last post and suggested no sleep, I did try that, but it did eventually catch up with me.....lol.....Thanks anyway Mandy......lol.......Well best be off to comment,get some sleep so I can get  the other cards started(yeah right) and start my posts ready for the New Blue Butterfly release(so keep an eye out it starts on the 18th Feb).Thanks for stopping by.

Challenges entered
Kenny K's Krafty Girlz - Circles
Digital Tuesday - Use a Die Cut

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...