Followers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Creatalicious Challenge #19 Sponsored by Kenny K



Hi all,yep still trying to get everything done,all of my DT creations are done and my guests have left.I now just have to try and get 5 commissioned cards done........then I can get started on what I have to do.Anyway,we have an AWESOME challenge and prize for you this month at Creatalicious..........you are going to want to make time to enter this.We are being sponsored by Kenny K and the prize is a $25 gift voucher to his digi store,what a FANTASTIC prize.The voucher however, must be used in a single purchase, as the system will only allow the voucher number to be used only once.For this challenge - 
We want to see you create something for a male,add 3 stars and include the colour brown. 
So what are you waiting for,hop on over to Creatalicious check out the GORGEOUS DT creations and join in with the challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...