Followers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Once Upon A Time Collection - Day 5


Good evening,its now day 5 of the new release and this BEAUTIFUL image is called Bella on a Swing,isn't she just lovely.I wanted to use colours I don't often use for this one and found these papers I have had stashed for a few years now.I wasn't too sure on these papers at first,but I think the embellishments really lifted it all and I am pleased with the end result.All of these wonderful embellishments are available at Bizzy Becs,I must say I do love that star pin.......I will be purchasing more of those.

Don't forget to enter the blog candy at Bizzy Becs Store Blog,my blog pinned to the top and the other DT girls.......as they will finish soon.Also check out the rest of the DT's creations,they are all so BEAUTIFUL.Thanks for stopping by,see you tomorrow with the last image.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...