Followers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Once Upon A Time Collection - Day 6


Well its now day 6 and this is the last but not least of these GORGEOUS images,isn't she just wonderful,her name is My Butterfly Friend.I used my DCWV Green stack papers and Nana's Nursery Baby Boy Pack with this image and thought that the purple would add that little extra bit of colour to it.Well I was right and I must say I really do love this colour combo.The embellishments are available at Bizzy Becs.

You also better get in quick as there still may some candy up for grabs,check here at Bizzy Becs Store Blog,I have candy pinned to the top and there may be some candy available on the rest of the DT's blogs.Check out the DT creations while you are there,you won't want to miss their last creations.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...