Followers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blue Butterfly Stamps New Collection - Boyz will be Boyz

Hi all,its getting late here, but I just wanted to do a quick post to let you know that Bec from Bizzy Becs is releasing some new images, and they will be available as digis from 5th March.The fantastic thing about this release is we now have some more boy images to chose from....yeahhhh and how cute are these.This is Cody in the mud, the little lizard is not a part of this image,but it is a part of the collection I have merged them together on top of Cody's head.Now I do have a little story about how Cody got this dirty,well it is my theory anyway and it goes like this. Cody was chasing the lizard,he feel into the mud and the lizard crawled onto his head.And what do you get.....that priceless look.......lol......I am sure many of our children at some stage have given us looks similar to this...........ahhhh the memories.Well it is 1:45am here and I do need to get to bed,I will catch up with you all tomorrow.Enjoy your day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...