Followers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Followers Christmas Card Challenge


Hi all,I have some chrissy cards to show today,using a Bugaboo image.As you can see by the ticker at the top of my blog,I need to make at least 120 chrissy cards.So what I have decided to do is help you all out while helping myself,I am always behind with my Christmas cards and I do not want to be behind this year.So I am going to make my cards in lots of five and challenge you to do the same.They can be all the same or all different, clean and simple is probably best,but that is up to you.When you have made your five cards link to the linky below.Please make new cards and no back linking,this challenge is only open to my followers and I have one rubber stamp for the winner,which will be drawn by randomn org.Below is the rubber stamp you could win.


This challenge will run from now until 24th March,so you have 3 weeks to make your five Christmas cards.I will draw the winner on the 25th March.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...