Followers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

One for the Boys and a Creatalicious DT Call


Hi all,here is another card using one of Blue Butterfly Stamps new release boy images "Boyz will be boyz".What a fantastic range this is and perfect for those cheeky little boys in your life....lol....I must say I am finding it hard lately to make boy cards,I do have very little boy papers and embellies, as I have 2 girls.........so everything I have is girly.I covered the water on this image with glossy accents and I used chalk for the sky.I am not that happy with the sky though,I do prefer the airbrush look.But, at this stage I am not looking to buy the airbrush system, as I just don't think I would use it that much............just like some other tools I have........shame on me.....lol.....

While you are here visiting,I just wanted to let you know we have a DT call going over at Creatalicious.Bec and I sometimes get tied up with other things and a few extra girls on the team would help lighten the load.So if you are interested hop on over to Creatalicious and have a read of the post.

Enjoy the rest of your week and thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...