Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Creatalicious Challenge #20


Good morning,I have just finished posting the new Creatalicious challenge and thought I should get my post done quickly.This months challenge was set by Bec and she wants to see you create something
Two Tone/Colours - Create a card or project that is two tone - if it has an image this can be colour.. but the surroundings to be Two Tone Colours only.. If pattern paper is used.. try make it a two tone paper.
I decided to use the colours blue and yellow,my papers for this challenge were almost two tone,I just had a touch of green in it............but pretty close I think.I have had this fabulous image coloured for weeks and have been wanting to make a card with it.Now this image is a freebie from Beccy's Place,yes that's right a freebie........Beccy is such an amazing artist and she puts all her images up for free,you really need to check them out.Now if you want this fabulous image Nell in Swimmers you can get her here,don't forget while you are there check out the rest of the images and remember to thank Beccy for sharing.

The flowers,leaves,cuttlebug folder,droplets,brad and glitter were all purchased at Bizzy Becs.The flower was handmade by me with tissue paper and a pearl brad has been added to the centre.......then the edges were covered in stickles.I got the tutorial for these gorgeous flowers from Rachel who is 15 years old,you can see her tutorial here.Well I think that is it,it is really late here and I need to get to bed,so I will catch up with you all later in the day.Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...