Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Sneak Peek at Blue Butterfly Stamps image called Daisy


Hi to all my lovely followers,I have had a some new followers the last few weeks........thankyou for joining me and I hope you like what you see.I do try to follow all that follow me,but when I click on some of your pictures in the followers bar, there are no links to any blogs.I know some of you may not have a blog,but if you do and I am not following you please leave a comment,so I can try and find your blog that way or email me with your blog address.

Well onto my card,this card was made using another Blue Butterfly Stamps image which is due to be released on the 1st April........her name is Daisy.I think she is beautiful and so suited to those of you that have girly girl teenagers.I have no idea why I went this colour combo,I did colour the image first and thought WOW I like these colours together........but then,as usual I had to try and find some papers to match...lol....If you would like to check out all the images available on the 1st April go to the online store blog and check out all the GORGEOUS DT creations. The flowers and droplets were purchased from Bizzy Becs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...