Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

WOOHOO I won some Blog Candy


Hello everyone,I hope you had a lovely weekend........I know I did but it went way too fast.Anyway,I just wanted to show you what I received the other day,Tracey became a new follower of mine about 2 - 3 weeks ago.And,as I always do,I went to Tracey's blog to follow her.I noticed Tracey had some candy on offer,I had a little time so I entered........and well what a shock when I had noticed I won.WOOHOO,it's my birthday soon so I got an early birthday pressie..........thanks so much Tracey.Tracey also owns her own online store called Platypus Creek Stamping and Craft,well I love JustRite stamps so I had to have a sticky beak and bought myself these justRite stamps pictured below,they are perfect for when I do my baking for gifts.If you love JustRite stamps like I do,you need to check out Tracey's store,as they are a very good price and she even has some discontinued ones on special.Well,best be off,I have another post to do.Thanks for stopping by.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...