Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Boyz will be boyz


Hi all,I am back with another card and I am feeling much better this evening...........though I was a bit upset about half an hour ago.No nothing happened,I was watching a movie called Pay it Forward and the little boy died in the end and I started to cry.This happens to me everytime there is something sad in a movie,no matter how hard I try not to cry.....it just happens anyway.Now that you know I cry while watching movies, I best get onto my card.I made this card a few weeks ago and had alot of trouble finding some papers,so these are the ones I ended up using.I really must invest in some boy papers,then making boy cards will be much easier.This image is only one from a set called Boyz will be boyz and you can get them at Bizzy Becs,don't forget to stop by as Bec also has some awesome new dies that you can pre order.Well time to go it's nearly 1am,thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...