Followers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hi all,sorry I have not been around,have been busy yet again.............won't bore you with the details though.Well I have also caught up on my DT duties for now,it is also school holidays here so will have the girls home for 2 weeks.I did make 2 Easter cards today,but will have to share those later,I have not taken a photo of them yet.I do not know how I got them done,as I am feeling quite sick this evening and have had a headache since lunch.............maybe I need more sleep.I made this card a few weeks ago for one of my hubby's work collegues,her mother passed away.I love this stamp set and think it is perfect for sympathy cards,it's so serene and I know I will never part with it.Thanks for stopping by.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...