Followers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Butterfly Sweethearts - Camellia




Hi all,I hope you have been enjoying your week,I have managed a little DT crafting and this one I finished last night.This is a new range of digi stamps available at Bizzy Becs and you can get them here. They are so beautiful and I love how they fit perfectly into the spellbinder circles.I loved making this card and I am really looking forward to using the others in the collection.Don't forget to stop by the store blog and check out the GORGEOUS creations by the rest of the DT.Well must be off,it's getting late and I still need to do the Bizzy becs store post.Thanks for stopping by.

NOTE : I have had trouble uploading pictures to blogger.The trouble seems to be with the new editor,if you switch back to the old editor you will be able to upload your photos(at least I was able to).After I upload the photos,I switch back to the new editor for typing(but you don't have to do that).I hope this helps those having the same problem.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...