Followers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Butterfly Sweethearts - Poppy


Hi all,I'm back with another Butterfly Sweetheart and her name is Poppy.These images are gorgeous and perfect for girl cards,they are also wonderful to colour.I had a little trouble with this one,I just wasn't in the cardmaking mood and it took me a few days to put together.......I just couldn't make up my mind on papers and a LO.After a few days of fussing over this card,I am pretty happy with the end result.The leaf punch and flowers are available at Bizzy Becs,the large white flower I made with a punch,if any of you are interested in making this flower let me know and I will try and get a tutorial done.The butterflies have been punched out of cardstock and the second layer out of vellum,I have also added stickles to the vellum for a bit of sparkle.Well best be off,I will catch up with you all tomorrow.....thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...