Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Birthday Card........and no coloured image to be seen!!


Hi all,I hope you are enjoying your weekend.I watched the movie Burlesque for the first time today and WOW I loved it,Christina Aguilera's voice is totally amazing,it was fantastic listening to her throughout the movie.Anyway,onto my card,I was asked by a dear friend to make her mother a birthday card.Now, her mother is in her 80's,so I thought a vintage card might be something she would like.I used some gorgeous Pink Paislee papers,heart nestability dies and various embellishments.I did enjoy making something different for a change and I hope her mum likes it.Well off to bed,its getting late,catch you all later.

This card is being entered into the UnstampaBelles Challenge - Celebration
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...