Followers

Friday, August 5, 2011


Hi all a busy day and weekend for me,I have been shopping today,just about to head off to the gym,I then need to clean the house and my friends and I are going out to see a show called menopause tonight........should be funny.Saturday my friends and I are also getting together to discuss the progress and what else we need to do for Lyndall's fundraiser.I must say thankyou again to all that have helped so far and I am still getting emails from people wanting to help,we really appreciate all that has been done so far.Sunday I have some more friends visiting.Well anyway best get onto this months challenge at Bizzy Becs this month Bec wants to see you Use Butterflies and the Colour Blue, a challenge befitting the name Blue Butterfly Stamps.I have made a shaker card and filled it with chunky glitter and flowersoft.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...