Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The benefit night,lots of photo's and Cosima singing

Hi all,well we finally had our benefit night for Lyndall. After many weeks of planning,the night was perfect.......the auctions went well and the entertainment was BRILLIANT.Our entertainment was Peter G as Elvis and the very beautiful Cosima DeVito who has the most amazing voice.Peter G was in full Elvis costume for his 30 minute performance singing quite a few Elvis hits...............it was a fantastic show.Cosima for those who don't know, was in Australian Idol 2003. I followed Cosima on Idol and was so disappointed when she had to pull out due to throat nodules,so meeting Cosima was AMAZING and my friends kept laughing at me saying I was starstruck.......lol.......I must have overwhelmed Cosima with my chatty personality and she must have thought I was a nut job or a crazy fan.....lol.....She was so down to earth and so very friendly and all I can say is WOW to that very powerful voice she has,I wish her a very successful career.

Lyndall had a wonderful time and it was lovely to see her smiling,there were about 130 people there on the night,each receiving a small goodie bag.We had a silent auction which was alot of fun but frustrating when someone outbids you.....lol......Michelle one of my friends wanted this Chrissy tree that was up for auction and someone kept outbidding her, as they would go up after seeing her and bid again,so I started bidding for her as well.Anyway after much bidding she got her much wanted tree.....lol.....We had an auction with auctioneer and he was absolutely hilarious.When it was time for speeches it did get a little sad and there were some tears.Lyndall is unsure of her future,but continues to fight and as said by her "she needs her husband Chris and little boy Noah and they need her".

Lyndall and Cosima

Noah, Lyndall's little boy admiring Cosima

Sue,Lyndall,Cosima and me

Me with my girlfriends Sue and Michelle(there is one missing Kellie,she was on a cruise)

Me with Cosima

Cosima performing

Sue and Lyndall's friend Fiona.Fiona shaved her hair to help raise money for Lyndall......what an inspiration she is.

Peter G as Elvis

The room full of guests,having a wonderful time.

The silent auction tables.

The speeches.............Lyndall with her husband Chris,son Noah and her parents Ray and Margaret.

Thanks for stopping by,I will catch up with some of you tomorrow as it is 3am here now.Nighty
 Night.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...