Followers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Blue Butterfly - Cherry Blossom and prize winner



Hi all,I had a little time to do some creating again and made this card with a Blue Butterfly image called Cherry Blossom,isn't it a beautiful image.I received my order from Bizzy Becs yesterday and couldn't wait to use the dies I had purchased and so this is what I ended up with.The Spellbinder dies I used were Postage Stamps,Squares,Foliage and Spiral Blossom One.The intricate butterflies are Cheery Lynn Designs and the solid butterflies are from my Martha Stewart punch.

Well I best let you all now who won this prize and it was Candy Geeter.Congratulations Candy,I will email her after this post.

Well enjoy your day,it's midnight here I still have a few things to do before bed and then off to an earring making class in the morning.So I will catch up with you all in the afternoon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...