Followers

Monday, September 19, 2011

Some more jewellery,a card and another prize.........
















Well I'm back again,with some more jewellery,a prize and a card.The top bracelet was made at the class I attended,we used glass beads and glass pearls with 3 strands of wire.I love the three wire effect and did make a few others when I got home..........which I will show another day. The earrings are just something I did playing around,these will probably go to my daughters friend. The other bracelet is a simple glass pearl bracelet threaded onto elastic,just love the pretty colours.

Onto my card,I was asked to make a birthday card for an 18 year old boy and OMG I had no idea what I was going to do. Anyway, I found this image by Delicious Doodles and thought perfect.........and I didn't have to colour it either.

I also have another prize,so who is going to win this one.I will draw this by randomn org on Wednesday afternoon 21st September.All those that have purchased digis from the Fundraising for Lyndall store will be in the draw,you will also be in the draw to win the prizes already listed in the store, that will be drawn on 30th September.Good luck to you all.

Well best be off,have a few things to do...............thanks for stopping by.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...