Followers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Creatalicious Challenges #28


Well it's over a week since my last post,though I have to admit I am getting a bit more done around the house.I have a few parties to attend over the next few weeks and I have been asked to sell some of my jewellery at the local gym I attend.They are having a mini market,another friend is going to sell some of her jewellery as well,I will have to get some more made though and I only have 2 weeks to do it........so should be fun.

Anyway onto the new CREATALICIOUS challenge,this month we want to see you  
make something for Christmas and make sure it sparkles.
I was asked by some ladies at the gym if I could make Christmas jewellery,so I thought I would have a go and see what I could create and this is what I made............a charm bracelet and matching earrings,which are now claimed by me.....lol......We also have our new DT on board and their creations are GORGEOUS,so don't forget to stop by and say hi and also check out all of the wonderful DT creations.

Best be off,I have 2 commissioned cards to get done, a little cleaning and lunches to get ready for tomorrow.Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...