Followers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

STILL HERE...........

Hi all Just a quick note to let you know I am still here,I just cannot believe that this has been my busiest Christmas ever.The last four weekends I have been busy with parties and functions,last weekend my little girl had her chrissy party,I had 10 family members for dinner Saturday night and Sunday I had to go to the city for jewellery supplies and in the evening we went to carols by candlelight.

I have 30 orders for jewellery,most wanting earring and bracelets sets and I sold quite a bit at the little market I attended.I am still getting through my jewellery orders,which accounts for the lack of blogging.I am also making rocky road and chocolate chip cookies for my girls teachers and my friends at the gym(hmmmm not sure that is a good idea.......lol.......).

I was also asked by squigglefly to join their DT for six months,WOW was I happy about that but unfortuneately I had to turn it down,I just don't have the time at the moment.Some of you may know,I also had to leave Bizzy Becs DT,I could not keep up with all that I was doing,I was upset as I have been with Bec from the very beginning...............but Bec and I are still good friends and that is all that matters.

This weekend I have a chrissy party on Friday night,Saturday I may be babysitting my friends little girl and on Sunday is another chrissy party.Well I think that is it for now,I really need to get back to the jewellery,I will hopefully be able to do some blogging in about a week and I might even be able to get my blog candy posted.Thanks for hanging around and I hope to catch up with you all soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...