Followers

Friday, February 10, 2012

Thankyou Candy.........

This post is pinned to the top,please see below for newest posts.
Well I'm back,a candy post though,this time I am busy spending the holidays with my family and friends.My little miss starts school in a few weeks,so we are all spending some time together,I am going to have to get used to being alone during the day when she heads off to school.I am hoping though that I will get alot done and then when everyone is home it will be more quality time together.Anyway,I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that the New Year brings you all that you wish for.

I want to thankyou all for your wonderful friendship,and too many of you that helped me raise much needed funds for Lyndall and her family a huge thankyou,I couldn't have done it without you all.I saw Lyndall just before Christmas,she is still fighting but looks well.So,I have put together a thankyou candy to show my appreciation to all you wonderful crafters.

This candy is open to all,as many people that helped Lyndall do not follow my blog and I wanted to make sure they had a chance to enter too.To those that didn't help Lyndall,you are also welcome to enter my candy as well.I will say though,that please spare a thought to those in need and if you can help please do..............I think we all take for granted at times our health,wealth and happiness.Just remember even something small can mean the world to someone else or a charity.A few weeks ago I purchased a $20 digi pack to help someone out in blogland and this week have purchased $20 worth of raffle tickets to help the RSPCA.

Well,anyway I will keep this candy open until 10 February,just pop your name into the linky below and if you don't have a blog that is ok, link the linky to my blog.......you must remember though to check if you have won, as I will have no way of contacting you.And,remember this candy is open to all.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...