Followers

Monday, March 12, 2012

My 2nd Kitty Lane Clown..........

Ok,so here is another Kitty Lane clown,isn't he fabulous.........he also has that old fashioned look about him.I wanted to do something different for a change and decided to put dots all around him,to cover the white space.I wasn't sure I liked it at first,but is is growing on me and I think I need to practice doing the dots.I started to get a little bored with them and tried to hurry the process,that is when they started to get a little messy....lol.....

Well best be off,I have been tired lately and am still trying to get the house organised for my mum's visit.She is supposed to driving from Adelaide to see us here in Sydney,but I am not sure she will get through as alot of NSW..........especially where she needs to travel, is flooded.So will have to wait a few days and see.

Will stop by to see you all tomorrow,have a great day.

Challenge entered CLP Challenge - Sketch

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...