Followers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

What has happened in the last 3 weeks and Happy Easter..............

Hi all,I thought I would give you an update on what has been happening.My mum did arrive and stayed for 10 days,we all had so much fun and really enjoyed being together.I hadn't seen my mum in 2 years,so when she left I got quite upset and just felt lost and did not feel up to crafting.......mum felt the same.My mum lives a 2 day drive away,making it difficult to see her, and our youngest is not a good traveller........just like myself when I was younger.The last few days of mums visit my youngest got quite sick,firstly vomiting and then some sort of flu and had to be put on antibiotics.A day or so after mum left I got sick with the flu,with alot of coughing which then turned to a sore throat and now I am on antibiotics.I was also sick on my birthday,but I did receive a lovely card from Lynda which did brighten my day(I will post the card when I am feeling better and have taken a photo),thankyou for my gorgeous card Lynda.Well,I need to go and rest now,thanks to you all for hanging around and hopefully I will be crafting in a few days.I also want to wish you all a very Happy Easter,enjoy your long weekend.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...