Sunday, April 8, 2012

What has happened in the last 3 weeks and Happy Easter..............

Hi all,I thought I would give you an update on what has been happening.My mum did arrive and stayed for 10 days,we all had so much fun and really enjoyed being together.I hadn't seen my mum in 2 years,so when she left I got quite upset and just felt lost and did not feel up to crafting.......mum felt the same.My mum lives a 2 day drive away,making it difficult to see her, and our youngest is not a good traveller........just like myself when I was younger.The last few days of mums visit my youngest got quite sick,firstly vomiting and then some sort of flu and had to be put on antibiotics.A day or so after mum left I got sick with the flu,with alot of coughing which then turned to a sore throat and now I am on antibiotics.I was also sick on my birthday,but I did receive a lovely card from Lynda which did brighten my day(I will post the card when I am feeling better and have taken a photo),thankyou for my gorgeous card Lynda.Well,I need to go and rest now,thanks to you all for hanging around and hopefully I will be crafting in a few days.I also want to wish you all a very Happy Easter,enjoy your long weekend.


12 comments:

Unknown said...

hi Cheryl, so nice to hear from you and sorry to hear that you have been unwell. yes it is so hard to live away from your loved ones.. hope you'll be able to see her again soon. Happy Easter to you too. Hugs xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh dear, hope you are feeling better soon..

sending hugs

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Fine that you had such good time with your mother------- enjoy it as long as it possible!
Happy Easter from
Elma

Cheryl said...

Hi Cheryl,
Happy Easter to you and your family, so sorry to hear you and your daughter have been sick. It's nice that you got to spend some time with your Mum after so long. Take care, would love to see one of your gorgeous cards when you feel up to it.
Hugs Cheryl

Merry said...

Happy Easter to you and your family Cheryl. Glad you had such a wonderful time with your Mum. I hope you and your family are well again soon. Sounds like you all had a good dose. Take care.

Lynda said...

Sweetie...I wish I cld just give you a massive hug abt now...my heart goes out to you!!! I am so v v glad that you got to spend some quality time with your Mum but I am so sorry to hear that you are now crook. So glad that the card arrived in time...and that you liked it. It's card to create wow when the person receiving it is the queen of wow (*wink*). Get better soon and rest up. ooxx

Unknown said...

Glad you're on the mend Cheryl, it's rotten to be so sick.
Cheers,
Elaine

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon Cheryl, take care and take it easy!!!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

I hope that you feel better soon. Glad that you had a nice time with your mum
Lindsay xx

Aging Ophelia said...

Hope you and yours feel better soon-- I had that flu last week myself, laid me low for days. Good luck seeing more of your Mum. We have to see them while we can, you know.

Peace, Mari

Elise said...

Hi Cheryl, gosh, I'm so sorry that you and your daughter got sick with the flu! :( sigh .. I Hope you both get well soon .. take well care and get loads of rest.

I'm glad that you got to visit with you Mom .. it's always so wonderful isn't it? But it's so awful when they have to leave. :( My family came and just left too .. ugh .. I hope they get to come back again soon. I do hope that your Mom will be back again soon.

Hugs,
Elise

Annette Bowes said...

Oh Cheryl I am so sorry to hear about you both being sick, visited our home some weeks ago! Hope your mum stays well! Wonderful that you have had time together. I think you should celebrate your birthday when you are well, wishing you a Happy Birthday for then lol! Take careX:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...