Followers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Finally...........some cards!!!!




Hi all,wow another long time between posts and as much as I love to craft,I have realised that there are more important things in life...........and that would be my family.So crafting is not something I get to do often at the moment,but when I do I really enjoy it.Anyway a friend asked if I could make her some cards and these are the first of them and I was hoping that I would remember how to colour.....lol......I love how they turned out,considering it has been a while since I have made a card,so I am looking forward to making the other two.
Well best be off,I have my youngest home sick and I am hoping that I may be able to make the other two cards while she has a sleep.
Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...