Followers

Monday, August 13, 2012

Christening Card with Saturated Canary.................



Back again with the second post for today,this card was made for a christening, the little girl being christened is 6................so no babies on this card.I love these Saturated Canary images, it is the first time I have coloured one and had fun with it...............it is also the first time I have drawn grass and am pleased with the result.I am trying to keep busy tonight as my mouth is aching a little,but I can't seem to get my mind off it..............the joys of having teeth out.

Challenges being entered are -
Saturated Canary Challenge - The Great Outdoors
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Bingo (Die cut,Free,Glitter)
Charisma Cardz Challenges - Flora and Fauna (bird)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...