Thursday, December 18, 2008


Garden Whimsy Birthday
Another card for you today,this time using the Stampin'Up! Garden Whimsy set.This is such a cute set for all of those pretty girl cards you need,this card was actually made for my dear friends daughters 10th birthday.I did make a matching bag,but didn't get a photo.I am glad to say that she loved her card and gift bag and was impressed that it matched....LOL.......The technique I used for the butterflies is the Rock'n'Roll technique.This blogging takes a little getting used to,but I think I have the hang of it now and I hope you are all enjoying my cards and maybe even getting a little inspiration.Enjoy your day.
Stamps - Stampin'Up!Garden Whimsy and Think Happy Thoughts
Paper - Stampin'Up! 6x6 DP sampler(retired),Certainly Celery,Pretty in Pink,Rose Red and Whisper White c/s
Ink - Stampin'Up!Certainly Celery,Rose Red,Pretty in Pink and Wild Wasabi
Accessories - Stampin'Up! Scallop and Circle punches,small EK Success Flower punch and Kaiser Rhinestones

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...