Followers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008


For Mum
Well,I finally have something to post after being so busy with getting organised for Christmas.I am sure you have all been busy as well,it is a fun time of year but very exhausting.I hope everyone is ready for Christmas and can relax a little.I only have the groceries to do and then I can relax a little.This card was made for my Mother-in-Laws birthday,I love how it turned out and my Mother-in-Law loved it.I have used this years in colour cardstock which are my favourites,the floral images have been embossed onto vellum cardstock and coloured in.Have a good evening and thanks for looking.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! Always,Scribble This,Wonderful Favourites and Baroque Motifs
Paper - Stampin'Up! Purely Pomegranite,Soft Sky and Groovy Guava c/s
Ink - Stampin'Up! Purely Pomegranite,Soft Sky,Blue Bayou and Groovy Guava
Accessories - Stampin'Up! Purely Pomegranite Satin Ribbon,Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder and gold embossing powder
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...