Friday, December 12, 2008


My First Magnolia Card
I finally have something to post, I don't know about all of you......but I have been busy.I love Christmas,but I never seem to have enough time to get everything done.So while my littlest had a restless night,I coloured my first Magnolia.I love these stamps and had alot of fun colouring,this one was coloured using the cheapest Faber-Castell watercolour pencils...........so if you are just starting out these still do a great job.When I started I didn't want to spend alot on the pencils in case I didn't like colouring or decided I couldn't colour.Well I love colouring and I am happy with how the images look,so I have decided to get some Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils.I can't wait until they arrive and colour with them.I am busy over the weekend, I probably won't get a chance to post,so I am hoping Monday or Tuesday.Have a great weekend.
Stamps - Magnolia in a hat and Magnolia Shabby Chic Fence
Paper - Chatterbox DP Foyer Stripes and Woods Blossoms,Stampin'Up! c/s Bordering Blue,Blue Bayou,Certainly Celery and Whisper White
Ink - Stazon Black . Faber-Castell Watercolour Pencils and chalk for the shading around the Magnolia
Accessories - Kaiser gems,Kindyglitz,flowers and ribbon from stash

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...