Wednesday, December 3, 2008



Money Wallets
These money wallets are fantastic and so easy to make,there is a tutorial on Dawns Stampin Studio.I have adjusted mine so that I can get two wallets from one piece of cardstock.A friend of mine,who is very good at recycling products and using everything she has, suggested we use 3d stickers on them.I found some stickers in my stash that I have had for a year now and wasn't going to use,they have been used on these wallets and they look really good.The great thing about these wallets is you only need cardstock, DP and whatever you have in your stash.They are a great gift idea and also fit movie tickets.Have a go at making one.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! Season of Joy
Ink - Stampin'Up! Real Red
Paper - Stampin'Up!Dashing DP,Old Olive and Very Vanilla c/s and Creative Imaginations DP
Accessories - Kindy Glitz and 3d stickers from $2 shop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...