Friday, December 5, 2008



Whiff of Joy-Angel
Reading Book
Woohoo,I finally have some Whiff of Joy stamps and this is my first card with such detailed images..............I absolutely love them.Whiff of Joy,Magnolia and other stamps are so hard to get in Australia.I managed to get them and it is like Christmas..........well it is always like Christmas for me......LOL.......I love buying stamps.I used the new Stampin'Up! DP Bali Breeze,it is really pretty paper. Though, I wish I used another bright paper for the background, as this card has a bit too much white for me.What do you think?So keep looking out for cards made with my new stamps.Have a good day.
Stamps - Whiff of Joy Angel reading book and Stampin'Up!Short and Sweet Sentiments.
Paper - Stampin'Up!DP Bali Breeze,Pumpkin Pie,Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White c/s
Ink - Stampin'Up!Purely Pomegranite and Bashful Blue chalk for background,cheap watercolour pencils from Big W
Accessories - Spellbinders Labels one dies,Ribbon from Big W,flowers from stash,Kindyglitz for wings,Dimensional Magic for wings and Kaiser Rhinestones.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...